For our site in Poupry (28), we are looking for a Stock Manager . Reporting to the Stock Management Manager, your main task will be to monitor and optimize the stock within your scope, via the Infolog tool.
Mutual Logistics, an independent family group created at the end of 2007, carries out all the activities of providing logistics services for theManufacturing, Consumer Goods, Distribution and e-commerce sectors. We have brought together the skills to manage their end-to-end flows: organization of national and international transport operations,customs and transit operations, grouping of containers, dry and cold storage, order preparation, stock management and e-logistics. This positioning explains the Group’s rapid growth: +27% per year since 2008.
Reporting to the Stock Management Manager, your primary role will be to monitor and optimize the stock within your scope, via the Infolog tool.
Your primary role will therefore be to:
- Ensure consistency of IT stock with physical stock
- Perform inventories: quantitative and qualitative control
- Perform the stock analyses required to respond to customer requests and the disputes department
- Manage product placement
- Edit and process anomalies/withdrawals
- Provide warnings about stock status
- Monitor and analyze stock indicators
- Ensure the cleanliness of your work area
- Be concerned about and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide level 1 IT support
- Alert the technical department about faulty equipment
- Alert about deviations in the application of operating procedures (receipt, preparation, dispatch)
You have successful experience in a similar position in the Transport/Logistics sector. You need to be familiar with the Infolog software.
You are proficient in IT and have a strong capacity for summarizing, analyzing and making proposals.
Position to be filled on an open-ended contract.
Salary: to be defined according to profile
Location: Poupry (28)
As part of our diversity-based employment policy, all our positions are open to anyone with a disability.
Please send a CV and a cover letter by post to: Mutual Logistics – 5 boulevard Bernard Vos 69780 MIONS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org