Reporting to your Business Manager, your primary role will be order preparation.
Mutual logistics, an independent family group created at the end of 2007, provides all logistics services for the Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Distribution and e-commerce sectors. We have brought together the skills to manage their end-to-end flows: national and international transport organization, customs and transit operations, container consolidation, dry and refrigerated storage, order preparation, inventory management and e-logistics. This positioning explains the Group’s rapid growth: +42% per year since 2008.
Your main role will therefore be to:
• Ensure the preparation of orders in a refrigerated warehouse (~-22°C) according to the procedures in force (parcel picking, assembly, filming, removal and labeling of pallets, etc.),
• Identify and alert your manager of any anomalies encountered during preparation. Alert the technical department of defective equipment,
• Ensure the cleanliness of your work area,
• Place the notion of quality at the heart of your work and thus respond to the satisfaction of our customers,
• Respect and apply all of the site’s procedures and instructions, including those relating to health, safety and energy.
You have successful experience in a similar position in the preparation of voice orders in the Logistics sector, caces 1 would be a plus.
You are recognized for your teamwork, as well as for your rigor and your perseverance.
Your taste for challenges and your responsiveness in order to achieve your objectives will be essential qualities to succeed in this position.
Full-time fixed-term position
[1523.38 € + Prime de froid 100€] X 12, profit-sharing, incentive, mutual insurance
Hours of work
Morning 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Flexibility possible from 4:00 a.m. To 1:00 p.m.) or Afternoon 1:00 p.m. To 8:00 p.m. (Flexibility possible from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
Saturday according to schedule
As part of our employment policy based on diversity, all our positions are open to anyone with a disability.
Please send your CV and cover letter by post to: Mutual Logistics – 600 rue des Entrepreneurs – 01340 ATTIGNAT or by email to: email@example.com