Reporting to your Business Manager, your primary role will be to replenish picking.
Mutual Logistics, an independent family group created at the end of 2007, provides all logistics services for theManufacturing, Consumer Goods, Distribution and e-commerce sectors. We have brought together the skills to manage their end-to-end flows: national and international transport operations, customs and transit operations, grouping of containers, dry and cold storage, order preparation, inventory management and e-logistics. This positioning explains the Group’s rapid growth: +27% per year since 2008.
Your main role will therefore be to:
- Restock picking according to the procedures in force (taking a pallet at height, checking compliance, depositing at picking, etc.),
• Carry out all storage, removal from storage, pallet transfer or preparation of a uniform pallet operations,
• Identify and alert your manager to any anomaly encountered during restocking. Alert the technical department to any defective equipment,
• Ensure the cleanliness of your work area,
• Place the notion of quality at the heart of your work and thus respond to the satisfaction of our customers,
• Respect and apply all the site’s procedures and instructions, including those relating to health, safety and energy.
Holder of the CACES 5, you have successful experience in a similar position as a forklift operator in the Logistics sector. Knowledge of the Infolog software would be a plus.
You are recognized for your autonomy, as well as for your rigor and vigilance.
Your taste for a job well done in complete safety and your responsiveness to achieve your objectives will be essential qualities to succeed in this position.
Position to be filled on a full-time permanent contract.
Salary: According to profile
Location: Poupry (28)
As part of our diversity-based employment policy, all our positions are open to anyone with a disability.
Please send a CV and a cover letter by post to: Mutual Logistics – 5 boulevard Bernard Vos 69780 MIONS or by email to email@example.com